MLE is looking for models to sponsor a Fashion Show event we’re holding at the amazing Stratus Rooftop Lounge in Philadelphia on Thursday Feb 25th. The event is to support the Carol Galvin Women’s Cancer Foundation. Rick Galvin is the founder of the foundation and manager of teen pop star, Meredith O’Conner. In addition to the fashion show, Meredith will perform. Michelle Lee to DJ/MC the event.
We couldn’t be happier to have these top designers showcasing their lines for the event:
Elizabeth Delgado – Elizabeth Delgado Designs
Bill McCall – Utopia Armoury
Our fashion team is also so excited to have Ana Silvia with Ana Silvia Beauty as one of our models for the show! (Featured in photo above)
We want you to be a part of the show too! More information is below:
Location: Stratus Rooftop Lounge on top Hotel Monaco in Philadelphia, PATimes: 5pm-9pm (Models to arrive promptly at 2pm)Date: Thursday Feb 25, 2016View photos from the October show in the Penthouse at The Park. Getty Images by Photographer Paul ZimmermanMLE video highlight with iphone Carol Gavin Foundation Event.
1) All models names will be promoted on one of the show’s invites.
2) The invite list will include many people in the events industry in Philadelphia, as well as the public.
3) The event producers are from companies who sometimes are in need of models. One is Christina Hughes with Mid-Atlantic Events Magazine. The magazine hires models from time to time and/or refers models for other companies. One of the other producers for the event is Kaitlin Sweeney, Managing Director, with East Coast Entertainment. ECE is a nationwide entertainment company who has an office in New York. As a female DJ, I am hired to DJ many fashion shows, so I of course would also keep you mind for future paying events!
3) Your names and profiles will be heavily promoted on all Michelle Lee Entertainment & Sounds By Shelly website and social media pages. All of the six event producers, photographers & videographer will promote you on their websites and social media sites as well.
4) We will encourage everyone involved in the event to like all of your social media pages.
5) Your names will also go out in the MLE weekly newsletter that is distributed to over 4,500 people in Philadelphia.
Two MLE photographers, Bert’s Eye View and Rachael Conlan, are coming to shoot the event. Photographer, Rachael Conlan, will be strictly focused on taking pictures of the models. We will then give you these photos (watermarked with the photographers name) to use for your website, portfolio and social media sites (any non-commercial use).
Preferred Model Requirements: (Please still contact us if your measurements are close to these).
Height: 5’7 to 5’10
Dress size: 2-4 (may be able to use some 6)
– Preferible long hair, but not a requirenment
– Any nationality
We want you to be at our event! Thank you! – Michelle Lee (DeeJay Shelly)