Rachael Conlan and I had a blast at The Fuge last week taking pictures and video of their SUPER COOL new room called, The LAB. When Rachael and I saw how cool it was inside the Lab’s bar area, we looked at each other and said, “Let’s Go GREEN!” We loved the green color inside! So we gave it a test. Sure enough, the results were a funky green pic!
We were at the Lab in August to host a wedding. Rachael was the photographer. I was the DJ. We can’t wait to host more events at the most unique venue in the universe! If you want to rent the Fuge or the Lab, tell them DeeJay Shelly sent you to receive out of this world pricing!!
What is everyone listening to this week? Here are the SHELL SHOCK TOPS from the SBS crew.
1) DeeJay Shelly is listening to: “Fired Up” by the Funky Green Dogs.
2) My Fitch is Latino: “No Importa Que el Sol Se Muera” by Moenia feat. Maria Jose.
3) AJALDAE is on the move: “All in a Days Work” by Danity Kane.
4) Bert’s eye view is Alt Nation: “Hard to Explain” by The Strokes.
5) Jeanette’s Old School Jam: “Ms. Jackson” by OutKast.
6) Jill’s Hipster Pic: “Death Valley” by Fallout Boy.
7) Pook’s 80’s pop: “Walk Like an Egyptian” by The Bangles
8) Ceclila’s Celebrating to: “Birthday” by the Beatles.
9) Nathan Barta is across the pond: “Home” by Dotan.
10) What is your favorite song this week?