Give yourselves a big pat on the back! We ran 10 miles at 9 minutes 25 seconds per mile! Way to go!!! I don’t know how you’re celebrating, but Chewy and I are eating a personal pizza and french fries right now. What an amazing day. We hung out with so many cool people from the Fit Life gym in Richboro, PA. We got to run the 35th Annual Broad Street in downtown Philadelphia. Plus, we even had a wonderful tour of the Philadelphia Navel Yard after the race. So glad you all made it! What a great way to start off our week!
And now…this week’s Shell Shock Tops!
1) At mile 7 DeeJay Shelly was listening to: “They Reminisce Over You” Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth.
2) Bert’s Eye View is Alt Nation: “The Calculation” by Regina Spektor.
3) Jill’s Hipster Pic: “The Saga Begins” by Weird Al Yankovic.
4) Pook’s 80’s Pop: “Do You Really Want to Hurt Me” by The Culture Club.
5) Jeantette’s Old School Jam: “My Chic Bad” by Ludacris.
6) John & Fitch’s West Coast Groove: “Cheap Sunglasses” by RAC.
7) AJALDAE is Hollywood: “Dracula” by Bae Miller.