Who is Michelle Lee? Below is my bio so that you can get to know a little bit more about me, Michelle Lee (Also known as, “DeeJay Shelly”). Channel 12 in Philadelphia came to my middle school when I was 13. Out of 100 students, I was selected as one of the contestants for their television show, “Super Sloppy Double Dare”. It was a very exciting time for me, and it started me on the road of entertainment. At the age of sixteen, I was hired by Stuart Balshem DJ Group as a dancer to increase the energy level at their events. After three years as a DJ assistant, I decided to pursue a career as a disc jockey myself. READ MY REVIEWS.
At nineteen years of age, as one of the only Female DJs on the East Coast, I launched my own disc jockey company, Sounds By Shelly. Over the next ten years, I provided my services for numerous types of events in the Philadelphia and surrounding areas. During this time, I also interned at WBCB 1490, a radio station co-owned by Merrill Reese, “The Voice of the Eagles”.
Through my hard work, dedication to my clients, and infections energy, I’ve grown my disc jockey business, Sounds By Shelly, into a full service entertainment company – Michelle Lee Entertainment. READ OUR REVIEWS.
What do I like to do? DJ! But I also like to, have FUN, laugh, Listen to Music, Talk on a Microphone (Although I don’t need one), Dance, Run, Zumba, Spend time with the family, ride my Quad, Swim, Go to the Beach, Write, Work out, hang out with my friends, Travel!
- Spartan Sprint 2012 Blue Mountain, PA
- Spartan Sprint 2013 Blue Mountain, PA
- Completed PF Chang’s Rock-n-Roll Marathon, 26.2 miles (2003) Arizona
- Owner of Michelle Lee Entertainment featuring Sounds By Shelly Disc Jockey Services
- Bachelors of Science in Business Management – University of Phoenix
- Associates Degree in Communications & Member of Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society – Bucks County Community College
- Published in Bucks County Community College’s “Tyler Literary Review.”
- READ MY REVIEWS.