DeeJay Shelly has had a VERY successful past two weeks! No, I wasn’t asked out on a date by Calvin Harris or R3. No, I didn’t win the lottery. So what happened?
1) FREE LUNCH
2) FREE PARKING
3) I got to pretend I was a Mermaid
4) FREE COOKIES!!!!!
5) I met some awesome people! Including a SUPER COOL Taxi Cab driver I’m SHELLZAMING later today.
6) I got a video with the Dali Lama (ok it was a video with his picture – close enough).
7) I got to play the piano (I touched two keys – it counts)
8) I played Daft Punk while spinning a glow stick
9) I was chosen to pick the winning number at the Omni Hotel last night for the ISES event.
10) I hit 20,000 Facebook fans – THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
Success doesn’t have to be measured in just big accomplishments. You can find success in yourself everyday by just appreciating the small things.
How have you been successful in the past two weeks? What small things have happened to make your day better? DeeJay Shelly wants to know!!!!! Please SHARE.